I do not like being mocked for speaking the truth.
I do not enjoy being rejected for my belief.
I have been attacked verbally, and spiritually.
(I have not yet been attacked physically; perhaps that’s more to do with my build and scruffy appearance than anything else?)
I recently suffered a particularly personal rejection that still has me a bit bewildered.
My reaction to such attacks and rejections?
Bring it on!
Because if speaking the truth in love brings me into direct conflict against principalities, and powers, and the rulers of the darkness of this world, and spiritual wickedness in high places, then I know that I am doing something right.
And I’m going to keep doing it,…
Because I’d rather wear out than rust out.
Standing alone with God, you will always be in the majority.
The solution to being attacked: put on the whole armour of God. Not just some of it: the whole of it. [see Ephesians chapter 6 verses 10-18]
I’ve said it before, and I’ll probably say it several times again:
There is something very sinister happening around the world just now
The proper technical definition for the COVID-19 vaccination programmes being rolled-out across the world is: Drugs Trial
And the innocent people queuing to roll-up their sleeves are little more than gullible guinea-pigs responding to media-induced fear, while ignoring the facts.
Consider these curious facts:–
- In the United States, a recent poll discovered that 29% of healthcare professionals would “probably not, or definitely not” have the vaccination. [source: Kaiser Family Foundation survey]
- In Great Britain, 31% of care home staff have refused the offer of the vaccination [source: Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation, Feb 24th 2021]
- In Ukraine, 47% of doctors and health workers have stated that they do not want the vaccine. In the northern Ukrainian city of Chernihiv only 87 doctors out of 280 agreed to be vaccinated. [source: Secretary of Chernihiv City Council, Feb 24th 2021]
- In Italy a group of 3,500 private doctors have urged Italy’s health ministry to stop using the vaccine, citing questions over its effectiveness and potential risks. [source: Daily Express, Feb 26th 2021]
- A surveys of doctors and healthcare workers in France has revealed that 76% are refusing to get the vaccine. [source: Financial Times, Feb 2021]
- In Germany, 50% of nurses and 25% of doctors surveyed said that they won’t have the vaccine. One German state reported that only 33% of healthcare workers were happy to be vaccinated. [source: Financial Times, Feb 2021]
Among health professionals, one of the top reasons for refusal is because the vaccines have all been developed so quickly that it is impossible to guarantee that they are safe.
These doctors and healthcare professionals are the very people who know how dangerous vaccines can be: they frequently have to treat the side-effects and injuries caused by vaccines: they know what we have not been told.
It is estimated that only 1% of vaccine side-effects are reported
The United States Food and Drug Administration have released their list of the possible side-effects from the COVID-19 vaccine:-
- Guillain-Barre syndrome
- Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis
- Transverse myelitis
- Acute myocardial infarction (heart attack)
- Autoimmune disease
- Pregnancy, Birth outcomes
- Other acute demyelinating diseases
- Non anaphylactic allergy reactions
- Disseminated intravascular coagulation
- Venous thromboembolism
- Joint pain
- Kawasaki disease
- Multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children
- Vaccine enhanced disease
(Don’t believe me? Check it out for yourself, here: https://www.fda.gov/media/143557/download )
But what should really get your eyebrows knitting is the fact that the UK government has offered blanket indemnity for the delivery of the COVID-19 vaccination programme.
And the US government have taken this a step further with the introduction of their Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act 2020, which contains a clause giving pharmaceutical companies financial immunity if/when something goes wrong with one of their new COVID-19 vaccines.
Perhaps this is why such a large proportion of healthcare workers are refusing the vaccine?
Think about it: high-profile private investors are already on public record for stating that they anticipate a 20-fold return on their investments in global vaccines.
Do you think that perhaps your fear might be being used by billionaires as a money-making exercise on a global scale? Duh!
“For the love of money is the root of all evil:” [1 Timothy 6:10]
What is the alternative to being an obedient guinea-pig?
What is the alternative to putting your trust in men?
Put your trust in God, of course!
Will it be easy?
Jesus said, “Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.” [Matthew 10:34]
Jesus told us that following him would bring us into conflict against others, even with those closest to us.
I am not telling you to refuse lockdowns and facemasks and vaccinations,…
(I’d like to, but this needs to be your decision.)
But I do ask you to question and carefully consider in whom you put your trust.
(And realise that if you choose to make a stand against evil, you will come under attack.)
Behold, now is the favourable time; behold, now is the day of salvation.
We put no obstacle in anyone’s way, so that no fault may be found with our ministry, but as servants of God we commend ourselves in every way: by great endurance, in afflictions, hardships, calamities, beatings, imprisonments, riots, labours, sleepless nights, hunger; by purity, knowledge, patience, kindness, the Holy Spirit, genuine love; by truthful speech, and the power of God; with the weapons of righteousness for the right hand and for the left; through honour and dishonour, through slander and praise.
We are treated as impostors, and yet are true; as unknown, and yet well known; as dying, and behold, we live; as punished, and yet not killed; as sorrowful, yet always rejoicing; as poor, yet making many rich; as having nothing, yet possessing everything.
We have spoken freely to you, Corinthians; our heart is wide open.
You are not restricted by us, but you are restricted in your own affections
In return (I speak as to children) widen your hearts also.
[2 Corinthians 6:2-13]